Information about Dr. Gene AccuSure FS10C Finger Pulse Oximeter
Dr. Gene FS10C AccuSure Finger Pulse Oximeter is designed to determine the SpO2 (blood oxygen saturation levels) and pulse rate, while displaying it conveniently on a digital LED display. The device comes with a battery indicator and features automatic power off. It is primarily used to determine the SpO2 (blood oxygen saturation levels) and pulse rate.
- Accurate and Fast: AccuSure Pulse Oximeter can accurately determine your SpO2 (blood oxygen saturation levels), heart rate and pulse strength in 8 seconds and display it conveniently on a large digital LED display.
- Clear and Easy to Read: AccuSure Pulse Oximeter have LED display, you can read in high light clearly. Our finger oxygen sensor will check and display in real time SpO2, PR, Pulse bar graph which are very easy to understand.
- It is small in volume, lightweight and easy to carry. One button and easy to operate. There are three modes: Power off, sleep, and Measure. It automatically turns into sleep mode within 8 seconds after there is no signal. Press the operating button to activate oximeter(Measuring mode) from sleep mode
Use as per requirement or as directed by the physician.
- Read the label carefully before use
- Store in a cool dry place away from direct sunlight
- Keep out of reach of the children
- Avoid physical damage
Country of Origin: China