3M Opticlude Orthoptic Eye Patch
Opticlude Orthoptic Eye Patch is used for treating childhood strabismus and amblyopia. The eye patch encourages the weaker eye to function properly.
It is used for eye occlusion during surgery.
Product Specifications and Features:
- Consists of non-woven microporous, breathable backing that lets skin breathe and function normally
- Central non-adherent absorbent pad to absorb any eye secretion and prevents pad from sticking to the eye
- Fits comfortably behind glasses and permits free movement of the eyelid
- The hypoallergenic adhesive is gentle to child’s skin and reduces the risk of skin irritation
- Convenient and easy to apply
- Available sizes: Mini (5cm x 6cm) and Adult (5.7cm x 8cm)
- Colour: Light brown
Directions For Use:
Use as per requirement or as directed by the physician.
- Read the label carefully before use
- Store in a cool and dry place
- Keep it away from the reach of children