About Betakind Ready Gargle Mint
Betakind Ready Gargle Mint is an antiseptic and disinfectant agent that is use as a mouthwash to kill germs that cause infections of the mouth. It also relieves dryness of the mouth and sore throat. Pour gargle and mouthwash into the cup and dilute it with an equal amount of warm water if the taste is an issue. Swish the solution for a short time in the mouth and spit it out. Thirty-second gargle kills the germs in the mouth or throat. Repeat this every two to four hours or as directed by your dentist. It is generally safe and does not usually cause any common side effects
Use of Betakind Ready Gargle Mint
- In the treatment of infected and inflammatory conditions of the mouth
- As prophylactic during and after surgery e.g. after tonsillectomy and dental procedure
Direction to Use
- Always take this medicine as exactly as your doctor told you
- Dilute one part of Betakind Mint Flavour with two parts of water, rinse mouth thoroughly and spit out
- For infections of mouth and throat: Use full strength and rinse or gargle for 30 seconds then spit out, repeat hourly
- Like all medicines, this medicine can cause side effects like irritation, swelling or redness, although not everybody gets them.
- Allergic and local irritation such as urticaria, pruritus, erythema, small blisters, angioedema.
- Thyroid dysfunction
- Talk to your doctor before taking Betakind Mint Flavour, if you are allergic to povidone iodine or any of the other ingredients, have thyroid problems.
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, think you may be pregnant or are planning to have a baby, ask your doctor for advice before using this medicine
- Not to be used in children under 6 years of age
- It does not affect your ability to drive or use machines
- Keep this medicine out of reach of children.
- Do not use this medicine after the expiry date.
- Store at room temperature (15-25°C)
208, Okhla Industrial Estate, Phase III, New Delhi – 110020
Country of origin: India