Information about IME 9 Tablet
IME-9 Tablet is a polyherbal medicine which consist of herbal ingredients such as amra, jamun, and karela. It is prescribe to those patients who are suffering from diabetes. This medicine is manufactured by Kudos laboratories India Ltd. Above all, It is a prescription base drug and should only be consume after consulting a doctor.
Firstly, This Tablet works by increasing the production of insulin and delaying the absorption of glucose in the intestines. Also, It used to control complications related to diabetes such as coronary heart disease, skin infections and high blood pressure. etc
Key Ingredients of IME 9 Tablet
- Aam – 104mg
- Karela – 104mg
- Gudmar – 104mg
- Jamun – 104mg
- Shudh Shilajit – 0.1665g
Key Benefits of IME 9 Tablet
- It helps to regenerate insulin producing cells
- Increases insulin production and helps reduce sugar cravings
- Prevents sugar spike and delays glucose absorption from intestines
Side Effects of IME 9 Tablet
There may be specific side effects cause due to the consumption of this tablet. Some of the side effects include:
- Skin allergy: It may cause the skin to become patchy or itchy, small wounds might appear on the skin as well.
- Weakness: Sleepiness and fatigue are associate with this medicine. This side effect is not permanent, once the course of the tablet is complete it will go away.
- Flaky and dry skin: It would cause the skin to become dry and can take up to a few months to be back to normal.
Directions For Use
Take two tablets three times a day, half an hour before consuming your meal or as directed by the physician.
- Read the label carefully before use
- Do not exceed the recommended dose
- Keep out of the reach and sight of children
- Check your sugar levels regularly with a glucometer
- Do not discontinue allopathic medication while starting IME 9 therapy
- Maintain a healthy lifestyle, diet and exercise regularly
*IME 9 Tablet sell by industryowl, For any queries:- mail us on support @industryowl.com
- KUDOS LABORATORIES INDIA
- N.I.T Faridabad – 121005 (HARYANA)
Country of Origin: India