Information about Rasayan Vati
Abhrak Bhasma, Jasad Bhasma, Loh Bhasma, Mukta Pishti, Praval Pishti Swarna, Makshik Bhasma, Swarna Vang, Vang Bhasma, Amla, Anantmool, Ashwagandha, Brahmi, Dalchini, Gokhru, Jaiphal, Javitri, Kaunch Beej, Kesar, Manjith, Mirch, Musli, Pippali, Shatavari, Shilajeet, and Sonth.
It is indicated in general debility, urinary disorders, and sexual disorders.
- Rasayan Vati can be used to treat urinary disorders
- It possesses mild diuretic properties, which help to flush out toxins from the genitor-urinary tract
- Used to treat men suffering from general debility
- Useful to treat general body weakness and fatigue
- Rasayan Vati increases the body’s energy levels
- Used for boosting sexual strength in men
- Rasayan Vati increases their overall energy levels and produces a stimulating effect on the male reproductive organs
- Used to improve the functions of the immune system
Use Rasayan Vati as directed by the physician.
- Read the label carefully before use
- Do not exceed the recommended dosage
- Keep it away from the reach of children
- Store it in a cool and dry place away from direct sunlight
- Protect from heat, light, and moisture
*Non – Returnable