Information about Dr Morepen Glucometer BG 03 Test Strip
Dr Morepen Glucometer Test Strips when used with Dr. Morepen Gluco One BG03, measures concentration of blood glucose by self-testing for both professional and home use. Routine blood glucose (sugar) testing with Dr Morepen Glucometer test strips can provide you with information on how your treatment program affects your blood glucose level. Testing blood glucose frequently can help keep your diabetes under control.
Features of Dr Morepen Glucometer Test Strip
- Helps to keep a track of blood sugar level
- Helps to keep diabetes in control by allowing frequent blood sugar monitoring
- Simple and convenient to use with a glucometer
- Provides quick results anywhere and at anytime
Quick tips of Dr Morepen Glucometer Test Strip
- For accurate results, it is advised to use with Gluco One BG-03 glucose meter.
- Store in a capped vial in a cool and dry space between 4-30 degrees celsius.
- Discard any remaining test strips 3 months after the first opening of the vial.
- The test strip is for single use only, never reuse.
- Refer to the manual for the details before using this product.
- Do not take any medical decision without consulting a doctor.
- Always discuss your results with a registered medical practitioner.
- Wash and dry your hands using warm water may help the blood flow.
- After washing your hands, insert a test strip into the meter.
- Use the lancing device on the side of your fingertip to get a drop of blood.
- Touch and hold the edge of the test strip to the drop of blood, and wait for the result.
- Your blood glucose level will appear on the meter’s display.
- Store in a cool and dry place
- Keep away from direct heat and sunlight
- Each strip is for one use only
- Keep out of the reach and sight of the children
- Dispose of the used strips properly
Expiry Date of Product :-
- Expiry of Strips – November 2023