Information about CONTOUR™PLUS Test Strips
CONTOUR™PLUS Test Strips are Blood Glucose Test Strips designed to work with your Contour Plus Blood Glucose testing system. Used for home testing with no coding needed. It is used to manage diabetes. Contour plus test strips work with Contour plus meters for impressive accuracy. Closer to lab results so you can test with confidence.
- Delivers accurate results, even at lower blood glucose concentrations – where reliable readings are critically important
- Unaffected by many common interfering substances
- Automatic hematocrit correction and an advanced algorithm provide accuracy across a wide hematocrit range – from 0 percent to 70 percent
- Blood glucose test strips will usually have a use-by date on the strips or box they come in
- It helps to keep a track of one’s blood glucose and helps to observe how the treatment program is affecting the blood glucose level and helps to keep diabetes under control
The highly accurate CONTOUR™PLUS meter is easy to use straight out of the box.
You’re just 3 simple steps away from your test result.
Step 1: Insert the grey end of a CONTOUR™PLUS test strip into the meter. The meter will turn on.
Step 2: When the Apply Blood screen appears, touch the test strip to the drop of blood. Hold it there until the meter beeps.
Step 3: Your test result will appear after a 5-second countdown. To turn the meter off, simply remove the test strip.
CONTOUR™ meters will display blood glucose measurements in your country’s standard metric (mg/dL or mmol/L).
- Read the label carefully before use
- Keep out of the reach of children
- Do not refrigerate
- Store in a cool dry place
- Do not use it if the expiry date has passed
*Kare In Adult Pull ups – Pants Style Underwear is sold by industryowl, For any further queries:- mail us at email@example.com