Information about One Touch Select Plus Test Strips Green
OneTouch Select Plus Test Strips are used for quantitative measurement of glucose in blood drawn from the fingertips. The one-touch select blood glucose monitoring system is intended to be used by a single patient and should not be shared. It helps in testing the sugar levels in the blood at home without any hassle.
Features of One Touch Select Plus Test Strips
- So simple- No setup, no buttons, no coding.
- Color Sure technology harnesses the power of our instinctive response to color and instantly tells patients when their results are high, low or in-range
- 5 years of proven clinical accuracy and meets international standards of EN ISO 15197:2015
- The OneTouch Select Plus Simple meter comes with the OneTouch Delica Plus lancing device which makes every test virtually pain-free.
- Each strip is intended for single-time use
- To be used with OneTouch select plus simple (black in color) glucometer only 20mg/dl-600mg/dl Measuring Range. Do not use it if the expiry date has passed. Discard after the expiry date printed on the vial. Dispose of use test strips properly.
How should I Store my One Touch Select Plus Test Strips
- Keep test strips in a cool, dry place between 5°C and 30°C. The meter and test strips should be about the same temperature before you test. Do Not test if there is condensation (water build-up) on the meter. Move your meter and test strips to a cool, dry spot and wait for the meter surface to dry before testing.
- Do Not open the test strip vial until you are ready to remove a test strip and perform a test. Use the test strip immediately after removing it from the vial.
- Tightly close the cap on the vial immediately after use to avoid contamination and damage.
- Store unused test strips only in their original vial.
- Do Not return the used test strip to the vial after performing a test.
- Do Not reuse a test strip that had blood, control solution, or any contaminants applied to it. Test strips are for single use only.
- With clean, dry hands, you may touch the test strip anywhere on its surface. Do Not bend, cut or modify the test strip in any way.
- When you first open a vial of test strips, record the discard date on the label. Refer to the test strip insert or vial label for instructions on determining the discard date.
- Read the label carefully before use
- Keep out of the reach of children
- Do not refrigerate
- Store in a cool dry place
- Do not use it if the expiry date has passed
*One Touch Verio Flex Glucometer with 10 Free Test Strips is sold by industryowl, For any queries:- mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org