ADEL-18(GLUCORECT) drops regulate sugar metabolism while helping resolve metabolic disturbances that lead to diabetes. It is mainly used in the treatment of increased blood sugar levels. It regulates blood sugar levels and reduces the levels down to their normal range. It also helps in treating formication and prickly heat in the upper limbs.
the metabolic condition of a patient suffering from diabetes requires both therapeutic and nutritional measures to correct the illness. Along with the patient’s strict compliance to a proper diet, therapy must stimulate the body’s self-healing powers to prevent arteriosclerotic or even gangrenous developments. Because the illness frequently first appears as adult-onset diabetes, it is also necessary to address initial degenerative developments in the eyes(glaucoma), chronic lymphatic weaknesses, hypertonia, hardening of the liver and rheumatic processes.
- Acidum lacticum
- Acidum sulfuricum
- Allium cepa
- Chionanthus virginica
- Zincum sulfuricum
- Stigmata maydis
- Syzygium cumini
- It helps in reducing raised blood sugar levels
- It is primarily used to regulate and monitor high blood sugar levels
- Helps with symptoms associated with high blood sugar levels such as excessive urge to urinate and increased appetite and thirst
- Reduces weakness and fatigue associated with the increased blood sugar level
Direction for use
- Use as directed on the label or as advised by your healthcare provider.
- Adults 20 drops, children 7-10 drops, infants 5-7 drops,
- 3 times a day in some liquid before meals
- Read the label carefully before use
- Store in a cool and dry place away from direct sunlight
- Keep out of reach of children
Manufacturer/ Marketer address
1222-D, Sudama Nagar, Indore, MP
Country of origin: India