Bakson Y Lax Tablets for constipation, difficult stools ( 75 units )
Y-lax Tablets is an effective formulation with laxative action combining the valuable homeopathic remedies and additional constituent phenolphthalein that tones up the intestines, regulates bowel habits, relieves constipation and anal itching. Also relieves the associated complaints of bloated sensation, flatulence, abdominal pain, and straining during defecation.
- Phenolphthalein 1x
- Senna 1x
- Sulphur 1x
- constipation associated with liver disorders, piles, fissures, etc
- constipation before or during menses
- dry, difficult stools of children during teething
- constipation of the aged
Directions For Use:
- Always keep a gap of 15 minutes before or after meals when you take medicine.
- If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a homeopathic practitioner before use.
- Avoid eating tobacco or drinking alcohol during the course.
- Adults: 2 tablets at bedtime. Children: 1 tablet at bedtime. Or as prescribed by the physician.
- Read the label carefully before use
- Do not exceed the recommended dose
- Keep out of the reach of children
- Store in a cool dry place away from direct sunlight and heat
Manufacturer/ Marketer address
1222-D, Sudama Nagar, Indore, MP
Country of origin: India