Dr. Reckeweg Bio-Combination 11 (BC 11) Tablet
Dr. Reckeweg Bio-Combination 11 (BC 11) Tablet aids in the treatment of fever caused by inflammatory or suppurative conditions. Mild febrile conditions are those that are associated with initial inflammatory conditions, a sudden temperature rise, and conditions that tend to be suppurate.
Dr. Reckeweg Bio-Combination 11 Tablet is an effective combination of bio-chemic salts to manage fever due to inflammatory or suppurative conditions. Febrile conditions associated with initial inflammatory conditions, and sudden rise in temperature and in conditions that tend towards suppuration are generally covered in mild febrile conditions. The allergic rhinitis is caused due the seasonal allergies during the spring and fall season or outdoor allergens like pollen. The cigarette smoke chemicals and pollution and strong perfume smell affects the rhinitis making it worse.
- Ferrum phosphoricum
- Kali muriaticum
- Kali sulphuricum
- Natrum muriaticum
- Natrum sulphuricum
- Dr. Reckeweg Bio-Combination 11 (BC 11) Tablet is beneficial for reducing the risk of asthma and relieves runny nose
- It contains Natrum sulphuricum which aids in relieving Occipital pain, and excess sweating and reduces bursting cough
- It also reduces inflammation and violent thirst, which increases body temperature and can cause blisters
Directions For Use
Use as directed on the label or as advised by the physician.
- Read the label carefully before use
- Avoid eating tobacco or drinking alcohol during the course
- Keep out of the reach of children
- Use under medical supervision
- Avoid any strong smell in the mouth such as coffee, onion, hing, mint, camphor, garlic etc. while taking the medicine
- Keep at least half an hour gap between food, drink and any other medicines
Manufacturer/ Marketer address
1222-D, Sudama Nagar, Indore, MP
Country of origin: Germany