Dr. Reckeweg Kali Muriaticum 6x Tablets (20 g)
It is also known as potassium chloride. It is essential in the production of fibrin in the blood and when there is a shortage of it, a white discharge will be produced. It is found in muscles. Without the right balance of potassium chloride, the clot former/coagulant protein fibrin cannot be made, broken down or kept in proper solution in the body.
SBL Kali Muriaticum Biochemic Tablet is a tissue Salt remedy used homoeopathically for a number of conditions especially catarrhal and inflammatory conditions. It heals the pain in the ear especially after change in atmospheric pressures and helps detect and cure the initial stages of deafness. Known very good in fever especially when combined after another homeopathic remedy Ferrum Phos. as it helps to bring the fever down.
- Complaints associated with white or gray coating of tongue.
- Mouthe ulcers with white discharges, chapped lips from cold.
- Kali Mur works wonders in Acne, erythema, and eczema, with vesicles containing thick, white contents.
- Kali mur helps cleanse colds, coughs and sinuses troubled by white mucus, as well as thrush, pimples, blisters or eruptions with white discharge.
- Indigestion due to fatty food, rich food.Threadworms causing itching at the anus region is relieved with kali muriaticum
Directions For Use
- Put tablets into mouth and allow them to dissolve under the tongue.
- Adults and adolescents (12 years and older) 2 to 4 tablets,four times daily, or as recommended by your healthcare practitioner.
- Children (under 12 years) 2 tablets twice a day.
- In acute cases a dose every hour or two.
- In severe, painful affections a dose every ten to fifteen minutes.
- In chronic affections one to four doses daily.
- Avoid eating tobacco or drinking alcohol during the course
- Keep out of the reach of children
- Use under medical supervision
- Read the label carefully before use
- Avoid any strong smell in the mouth such as coffee, onion, hing, mint, camphor, garlic etc while taking the medicine
- Keep at least half an hour gap between food/drink/ any other medicines and allopathic medicine
Manufacturer/ Marketer address
1222-D, Sudama Nagar, Indore, MP
Country of origin: Germany