Dr. Reckeweg R7 Liver and Gallbladder Drop
Reckeweg R7 Liver and Gallbladder Drop is exclusively made for the diseases of liver and gallbladder. It comprises well-known homoeopathic ingredients that have therapeutic actions on the disorders.
Organic and functional complaints of liver and gallbladder, hepatopathy, cholecystophathy, calculi, disturbances of the biliary secretion, hepatitis, swelling of the abdomen, premature satiety, lack of appetite, bitter taste in mouth, flatulence, constipation, weariness after meals, irritation, hypochondria.
- Carduus marianus
- Nux vomica
- It helps to overcome fatigue
- It is useful in dealing with problems of liver and gallbladder
- Helps to counter flatulence, constipation and lack of appetite
Directions For Use:
- It is recommended to take 10 to 15 drops in some water before meals 3 times a day
- If no improvement occurs within 8 to 14 days, take 10 to 15 drops 4 to 6 times a day and reduce the dose when the condition improves
- Even after improvement, take the drops 1 to 3 times a day for a longer period while watching diet rigorously
- Read the label carefully before use
- Store in a cool and dry place away from direct sunlight
- Keep out of reach of children