Dr. Reckeweg R71 Sciatica Drop
Dr. Reckeweg R71 Sciatica Drop is useful in the management of degenerative disc issues like Sciatica and the pain associated with it. It contains Colocynthis, which relieves muscle contraction pain as well as neuralgic pains and cramps. It can also help with menstrual and digestive issues, as well as muscle twitching, shortening, and contractions.
R71 (Ischialgin) is used to treat Sciatica related ailments. Pains running down the leg because the sciatic nerve from the spinal cord has been pinched or irritated by damage to the back. Sciatica pain i.e. pain extending from the back down to leg due to prolapse of the vertebral disc. Paraesthesias, formication in legs.
- Aconitum D4
- Arsenic. Album D30
- Colocynthis D4
- Gnaphalium Polycephalum D3
- Magnesium Phosphoricum D8
Direction for use
- In acute cases give initially 8-10 drops of Dr. Reckeweg R71 in some water every ¼ to ½ hour. When improvement sets in lower the dosage to 10-15 drops every 1-2 hours.
- Use as directed on the label or as advised by the physician.
- Dr. Reckeweg R71 Sciatica Drop is beneficial in the management of degenerative disc issues such as Sciatica and pain related to it
- It contains Colocynthis which relieves pain caused by muscle contraction and relieves neuralgic pains and cramps
- It is also useful for muscle twitching, shortening, and contractions and may also help with menstrual and digestive issues
- It’s a quick pain reliever for acute symptoms related to sciatica.
- Read the label carefully before use
- Do not exceed the recommended dosage
- Store in a cool and dry place away from direct sunlight
- Keep out of reach of children
Manufacturer/ Marketer address
1222-D, Sudama Nagar, Indore, MP
Country of origin: Germany