About Clocip Dusting Powder: Clotrimazole Absorbent
Clocip Dusting Powder is an antifungal dusting powder which helps for the treatment of minor fungal infections at home. However, it is always best when use only by the recommendation of doctor. You can pour the powder on your hand and apply it on the affected area. This 100 grams bottle of Clocip powder contains a 1% concentration of Clotrimazole, which is a powerful drug used to treat fungal and some bacterial skin infections.
Benefits of Clocip Dusting Powder
- It is useful whenever excess perspiration or exudates need absorption.
- It soothes the irritated skin and protect against chafing and rash
- Helps fight fungal infections, prevents its recurrence and provides soothing dry maintenance therapy for tinea pedis, tinea cruris, diaper rash and other fungal infections of the skin.
Ingredients of Clocip Dusting Powder
- Clotrimazole IP 1.00 % w/w
- Base q.s.
How to Use
- Pull open the blue coloured plastic cap and place it aside.
- Check whether the pores of the duster are open.
- If not, then use a toothpick or any other such object to poke through and clear the pores of the duster.
- Gently dust the powder over the affected area.
- Avoid dusting too little or too much of the powder to avoid either inadequacy or wastage.
- Ensure the affect area should be coat properly with the powder to guarantee effectiveness.
- Store in a cool and dry place
- Keep the container tightly closed.
- Replace the cap immediately after use
- For external use only
* Clocip Dusting Powder is sold by industryowl, For any queries:- mail us on support @industryowl.com
- CIPLA LTD.
- Survey No. 69/4/2, Village Athal,
- Silvassa – 396 230 (D. & N.H.)
Country of Origin: India