Information about Mom&Herbs Onion Hair Oil
Mom&Herbs Onion Hair Oil is formulated to control hair loss and boost hair regrowth. It is 100% pure, cold-pressed, undiluted and free from mineral oil and silicone. This onion hair oil comes with the goodness of 20 natural herbs oil made from the best quality onion seed oil, rich in sulphur and prevents breakage, split ends and thinning of hair. Being rich in antioxidants boosts the functioning of certain enzymes that work together in preventing hair fall. Other nutrients present in onions avoid the oxidation of hair. It also maintains the normal pH of the hair, preventing premature greying.
- Onion oil
- Fenugreek seeds
- Heena leaf
- Amla fruits
- Neem leaf
- Curry leaf
- Aloe vera
- Hibiscus flower
- Castor oil
- Cinnamon oil
- Eucalyptus oil
- Cocoa oil
- Sesame oil
- It is 100% pure, cold-pressed and undiluted
- It is free from mineral oil and silicones
- It helps control hair fall
- It can help in controlling dandruff
- It can help accelerate hair growth
- It also maintains the regular pH of the hair, preventing premature greying
- It is made from the best quality onion seed oil, which is rich in sulphur and prevents breakage, split ends and thinning of hair
- Fenugreek contains lecithin, which acts as a natural emollient that conditions and moisturises your scalp and hair deeply. Fenugreek saponins present in fenugreek have rich antifungal and antibacterial properties that keep the microbial infections on your scalp at bay.
- Shikakai is rich in saponins, vitamins and antioxidants that make your hair shiny
- Amla is rich in vitamins, minerals, amino acids, and phytonutrients that increase blood circulation significantly throughout the scalp. By providing enough oxygen and nourishment to the hair follicles, amla oil makes the hair fibres strong and puts an end to the issue of hair fall.
- Neem oil contains the active ingredient nimbidin. Some older research that nimbidin can help suppress inflammation, which may make it helpful in treating dermatitis, psoriasis, or other scalp irritation.
- Curry leaves are rich in antioxidants that moisturise the scalp and remove dead hair follicles. They are beneficial for the hair since they are high in beta-carotene and protein content, which are instrumental in preventing hair loss and thinning of hair.
- Castor oil is sought-after because it helps trap moisture and natural oils in the hair, sealing it into the strands. It is rich in essential amino acid – ricinolein acid, a natural emollient for the hair. It is also rich in Omega 6 and Omega 9 fatty acids, which fortify hair moisture.
- Eucalyptus oil has anti-inflammatory properties. It is believed to reduce scalp inflammation to create an ideal environment for hair growth.
- Reetha helps control hair fall by removing dandruff from the scalp. According to Ayurveda, dandruff is the prime cause of hair fall.
- Massaging bhringraj oil into your scalp helps reduce hair fall for people dealing with hair fall related to stress and other issues. Apart from its cooling properties, it also contains other nutrients that help to foster hair growth and prevent hair fall.
- Cinnamon oils have been known to stimulate the scalp and increase blood circulation. Proper blood circulation to the scalp and hair follicles is essential for hair growth.
- Aloe vera contains vitamins A, C, and E. All three of these vitamins contribute to cell turnover, promoting healthy cell growth and shiny hair.
Directions For Use:
- Take a few drops of oil and apply on the scalp
- Gently massage your scalp in circular motions
- Leave the oil on for about to 2 hours, preferably overnight
- Wash Hair with a sulphate free shampoo
- Keep away from children
- Read the label carefully before use
- Store in a cool and dry place, away from sunlight
FOLLOW MOM & HERBS ON
*Mom&Herbs Onion Hair Oil is sold by industryowl, For any queries:- mail us on firstname.lastname@example.org