Havintha Natural Amla Reetha Shikakai Methidana And Hibiscus Powder Shampoo for Hair
Ayurvedic herbs and plants are the spirits of the Indian medical industry and Amla, Reetha, Shikakai, Methidana, and Hibiscus are considered natural remedies to help hair issues. According to Ayurveda, dandruff is a condition marked by flakes of dry skin on the scalp. It controls dandruff and promotes hair growth due to its Tridosha property.
- AMLA POWDER: Indian gooseberry, produced from dried amlaki. Amla powder is enriched with high anti-oxidants and vitamin C. It helps to control cholesterol. It is rich in fiber so helpful in digestion and constipation. It damages the production of free radicals and thus protects skin and hair.
- Shikakai POWDER: It is a well-known vitalizer for rough hair. It is a natural conditioner with vitamins and antioxidants. It nourishes hair strand, Promotes hair growth, and Reduce dandruff.
- REETHA POWDER: It is made from dried reetha or soapnut fruits on grinding. It helps to get a fair skin complexion. It is allergic-free. It contains natural cleansing agent properties hence; it is perfect for washing clothes.
- HIBISCUS POWDER: It is made from dry hibiscus flowers and had multiple uses for health and beauty purposes. It reduces bad cholesterol, makes your hair naturally black, and reduces hair fall. It is very beneficial to stop sneezing and cold.
- METHIDANA: Fenugreek, also known as methi dana has benefits for lowering blood sugar levels, reducing cholesterol, controlling diabetes, etc.
- Maintains lustrous hair- The powder helps maintain long & lustrous hair. It makes hair shinier and softer with regular usage. It suits dry, curly, straight, & damaged hair.
- Manages hair growth- The natural powder for shampoo has a richness of natural ingredients which helps in better, longer, & thicker hair.
- Soothes scalp- With its natural cleansing agent properties, it looks after dandruff & gives a good & healthy scalp along with soothing it.
- To decrease hair fall, nothing can be better than amla, reetha, shikakai and methi dana. These four natural herbs when combined together is one of the finest solution to reduce hair fall.
Direction for use
- Soak 3-5 tsp (or as desired) of powder in 200-500 ml hot water overnight or at least for 30 min.
- Wash your hair with this liquid by pouring it little by little on your hair
- Massage the hair and scalp simultaneously
- After that rinse your hair with water thoroughly.
- Keep your eyes closed while washing your hair with it.
- for external use only
- Do not use in the area of eyes, cut or abraded scalp
- Store in a cool and dry place.