Arkray Insulin Cooling Travelling Pouch for Diabetics
Arkray Insulin Cool Pouch is designed to keep insulin cool within safe temperatures of 18 – 26 degrees Celsius for 45 hours. It is reusable and easy to carry. It gets activated by immersing the inner wallet containing the crystal in cold water and soaking it for 5 – 8 minutes. When it is not in use, dry it until the gel returns to crystal form.
- It can be used anytime and anywhere with no recurring expenses required
- It can be activated by immersing in cold water for 5-8 minutes
- It keeps the insulin cool and safe
- Pack contains 1 cambrelle outer cover, 2 inner wallets made of poly cotton with panels containing crystal, and an instruction leaflet
- Activated By Immersing in Water.
- Reusable & Evaporative Cooling Unit.
- Designed to Keep Insulin Cool & Easy to Carry.
Directions For Use
- Immerse the unactivated inner pouch in cold water for 5 – 8 minutes
- Drain the excess water from the pouch inner pouch and insert it in the outer pouch
- Insert the ‘In-use’ insulin in the inner activated pouch
- Read the label carefully before use
- Keep out of reach of the children
- Use under medical supervision
- Keeps insulin cool and safe