Natrum phosphporicum is a homeopathic medicine and is one of the tissue remedies that are widely prescribed due to its action on the muscles, nerves as well as on the intercellular tissues. It is especially useful in ailments caused by an excess of lactic acid in the body. Such conditions include complaints such as excessive flatus, eructation, etc; it is highly useful in symptoms of dyspepsia after eating fatty foods. Its particular symptoms include sensation of a hair on the tongue, irritation in the nose and itching in the anus as from worms, fear at night and eruptions especially on the legs.
Natrum Phos is the pH balancer of acid conditions. A lack of proper balance of the alkaline Natrum Phosphate in gastric enzyme activity will allow fermentations and retard (slowdown) digestion. It regulates the Bile production. Natrum Phos helps restore enzyme balance and relieve acidity, heartburn, dyspepsia, gas, distention or bloating, flatulence, etc.
- Natrum Phosphoricum with alcohol
- Relieves tongue blisters
- Relievs from feeling of nausea
- Reduces swallowing difficulty and throat lump
- Relieves heartburn, hyperacidity, indigestion, dull feeling and dizziness of head
- Helps in the treatment of eye infection
- Treats joint rheumatism
- Relieves itching at ankles
Directions For Use:
Dosage should be as directed by the physician
- Read the label carefully before use
- Maintain 30 minutes gap between any food/ drink/any other medicine
- Avoid any strong smell in the mouth during taking medicine like garlic, coffee, camphor, etc.
- Do not exceed the recommended dose
- Keep out of the reach of children
Manufacturer/ Marketer address
1222-D, Sudama Nagar, Indore, MP
Country of origin: Germany