Information about Prega News Pregnancy Kit
Prega News Uses packet of 1 Pregnancy Kit uses a sera reagent that will detect HCG content in a woman’s urine, indicating whether a woman is pregnant or not. These patches use silica granules to absorb the moisture from the urine so the card will be more accurate and the sera reagent will not be spoiled all that easily.
It is a home pregnancy test kit that lets you know if you are pregnant or not with a simple test done at home. These kits are easily available at any chemist shop near you or online. You can buy these test kits without prescription (hence known as over the counter pregnancy test kits) and test yourself for pregnancy at the comfort of your place.
Prega News Pregnancy Kit Contains
- 1 card
- 1 dropper
- Silica granules
Directions for Prega News Uses
- Collect first-morning urine in a clean container.
- Draw some amount of specimen in the dropper provided with the pack.
- Keep the pregnancy test device handy.
- Dispense 3 drops of urine/sample into the sample well.
- Wait for 5 minutes for an accurate result.
Interpretation of results
- Positive: Two pink bands appear on the test device.
- Negative: One pink-colored band appears on the test device.
- Invalid: If one line is dark and the other is light then that means there was not enough HCG in the urine to make a certain analysis, thus requiring the patient to repeat the test the next day.
*As this product comes under medicine category so this product is not returnable.
* Prega News Pregnancy Kit is sold by industryowl, For any queries:- mail us on support @industryowl.com