Information about Medtech Infrared Thermometer
Medtech Infrared thermometer is a contact-free device to measure and monitor your body temperature. Infrared thermometer is a thermometer that infers temperature from a portion of the thermal radiation sometimes called black-body radiation emitted by the object being measured.
They are sometimes called laser thermometers as a laser is used to help aim the thermometer, or non-contact thermometers or temperature guns, to describe the device’s ability to measure temperature from a distance.
By knowing the amount of infrared energy emitted by the object and its emissivity, the object’s temperature can often be determined within a certain range of its actual temperature. It can measure both in Celsius and Fahrenheit degrees and gives you precise results.
Among other modes, it has Ear and Forehead modes and the memory mode allows it to store user’s measurement records. Moreover, the automatic shut-off feature turns it off to save energy.
- Advanced Infrared Technology for accuracy and reliability
- Provides fast clinical accurate instant temperature with Celsius and Fahrenheit readout
- Bright Digital Display with two color backlight
- Power saving mode, Memory mode
- High Accuracy
- Wide Range of Temperature
- Auto Power shutdown
* Medtech Infrared Thermometer FE 03 (White) is sold by industryowl, For any queries:- mail us on firstname.lastname@example.org