Anartava Delayed and Irregular Periods Syrup
The condition of the absence of menstruation is known as primary Amenorrhea or Anartava when a girl never gets her periods even when she reaches the age of 18 years. Such absence of the monthly cycle is known as primary Amenorrhea. There might be a number of causes of primary Amenorrhea or Anartava which can be highlighted as under:
- Polycystic ovary syndrome and ovarian failure
- Hormonal problem.
- Abnormal functioning of the endocrine system which is known to affect maturation at puberty i.e. hypothyroidism or hyperthyroidism.
- Tumor in the pituitary gland
- Lal Chandan
- Daaru Haldi and other rare and certified beneficial herbs and extracts
- Regulates delayed & irregular period
- Helps to get natural cycles on time without hormonal pills
- Balances hormones & fights insulin resistance
- Regularise the period cycle and flow every month
- Free from any dangerous chemicals
- Promote timely ovulation & removes toxins as it helps provide for blood purification.
- Packed with the goodness of powerful Ayurvedic ingredients
Direction for use
take 20ml serving every day after breakfast and dinner respectively
- Read the label carefully before use
- Do not exceed the recommended dosage
- Use under medical supervision
- Store in a cool and dry place