Information about Contec CMS 50N Finger Tip Pulse Oximeter
Omron Contec CMS50N Pulse Oximeter is a non-invasive device intended to be used in measuring the pulse oxygen saturation, perfusion index, and pulse rate through finger. The product is suitable for use in family, hospital, oxygen bar, community healthcare, and physical care in sports. It is help to measure pulse rate, blood oxygen saturation levels, and perfusion index.
- CMS50N Pulse Oximeter is a portable equipment adopting advanced technology
- It mainly checks SpO2 and PR value through the finger, which provides advanced, non-invasive and scientific means for quantitative measurement of oxygen saturation.
- CMS50N Pulse Oximeter is applicable for use in plateau area, community healthcare, oxygen bar, Fitness clubs, physical training room, family and medical institution, etc.
- Auto boot after inserting finger
- Displays last test record after use
- Alarm & beep sound with flicker
- Perfusion index
- Adjustable brightness
- Automatic power on & off
- Low power indication, auto rotation
Use as directed on the label.
- Read the label carefully before use
- Store in a cool dry place away from direct sunlight
- Keep out of reach of the children
* Contec CMS50N Fingertip Pulse Oximeter (Cms50n) is sold by industryowl, For any queries:- mail us on firstname.lastname@example.org