Omron Hem-RML31 Type B, WIDE RANGE CUFF
OMRON Wide-Range D-Ring Cuff (HEM-RML31-B) this soft, contoured cuff is designed to wrap around the arm for a more comfortable measurement. Wide Range Arm Cuff For Home BP Monitor that’s compatible with devices except for HEM 7600T, HEM 7361 T, and HEM 7156/A. This arm cuff can comfortably fit on arm sizes ranging from 22-42 cm.
Instructions for use
- Plug the arm cuff into your monitor by inserting the air plug into the air jack securely until it clicks.
- Place your hand through the cuff loop. Pull the cuff until it reaches your upper left arm. The bottom edge of the arm cuff should be 0.5 inches (1 – 2 cm) above the inside elbow. The air tube is on the inside of your arm and aligned with your middle finger.
- Make sure that the air tube is positioned on the inside of your arm and wrap the cuff securely so it can not move around your arm.
Taking measurements on the right arm
The air tube wet is all the side of your elbow. Be careful not to rest your arm on the air Me.
Note: The blood pressure can differ between the right arm and the left arm, and therefore also the measured blood pressure Sues can be different OMRON recommends always using the same arm for measurement. If the values between both arms differ substantially. please check with your physician which arms to use for your measurement.
- Do not use any abrasive or volatile cleaners.
- Use a soft dry cloth or a soft cloth moistened with mild (neutral) detergent to clean the arm cuff and then wipe it with a dry cloth.
- Do not wash or immerse the arm cuff in water.
- Do not use gasoline, thinners or similar solvents to clean the arm cuff.
- Do not store the arm cuff in locations exposed to extreme temperatures, humidity, direct sunlight, dust or corrosive vapors such as bleach.
To help avoid strangulation, keep the air tube away from infants, toddlers or children.
Keep components out of the reach of infants, toddlers or children. This product contains small parts that may cause a choking hazard if swallowed by infants, toddlers or children.
OMRON HEALTHCARE Co., Ltd.
53, Kunotsubo, Terado-Cho, Muko, KYOTO, 617-0002 JAPAN
OMRON HEALTHCARE MANUFACTURING VIETNAM CO., LTD. Binh Duong Province, VIETNAM
Country origin: Vietnam