ABOUT THE BRAND Our founder Dr. William Mathias Scholl wanted to understand the structure and biomechanics of feet in relation to the body – and his passion and values still live with us today. Why do cracks happen? Dry weather or standing for too long can cause your heels to become hard and dry. The skin around heels becomes rough and dark. If ignored this can lead to peeling, painful cracked skin and bleeding.
Information about Krack Heel Repair Cream
Quath processed oil derived from Extracts: Daruharidra (Berberis aristata)* St., Kampila (Mallotus philippinensis)* Fr., Pasanabheda (Bergenia ciliata)* Rz., Manjistha (Rubia cordifolia)* St., Jivanti (Leptadenia reticulata) Aerial Part, Sarja (Valeria indica)* Resin Oils: Tila Taila (Sesamum indicum)* Sd., Karpasasthi Taila (Gossypium herbaceum)* Sd., Ghrita (Ghee)a Powder: Tuatha (Copper Sulphate)* 35.4% Ol. from Sd. Vrikshamlakam (Garcinia indica) 3.60%; Cream Base q.s. to 100% *Ayurvedic Pharmacopoeia of India; Bhava Prakasha a Charaka Samhita Preservatives: Sodium Methyl Paraben IP, Sodium Propyl Paraben IP
- Helps in healing rough and cracked heels
- Hydrates dry skin of heels and makes it soft
- Enriched with goodness of 7 healing herbs
- Useful in dry skin ailments such as rough and cracked heels, chapped hands, fissures and chilblains
- Also beneficial in case of minor burns, cuts and wounds
How Krack Happy Feet Heel Repair Cream Helps?
Krack Happy Feet repairs and relieves dry skin disorders such as rough and cracked heels, chapped hands, fissures and chilblains. Also helps in minor burns, cuts and wounds.
Krack Happy Feet cream is specially formulated to give you effective relief from sore, cracked heels and hardened soles. Krack Happy Feet Heel Repair is fortified with the healing power of 7 herbs, which help to soften cracked, rough skin.
- Wash and Clean the affected area (Preferably with warm water), wipe it dry.
- Scrape the dead skin with a scraper (deal skin remover), then apply Krack Cream 2-3 times a day.
- Spread gently. Allow 15 minutes to dry after application. Bandaging may be done where required.
- Krack’s special formula works faster to soothe, smooth and hydrate the skin.
- If symptoms persist, consult a doctor.
- Avoid contact with eyes
- In case of contact with eyes rinse with plenty of water
- If swallowed/ingested seek medical advice immediately and show this container or label
- Use as directed for best results
Country of origin: India