Tynor A01 Abdominal Support 9 (medium)
An abdominal binder is a wide compression belt that encircles your abdomen. Abdominal binders come in many sizes and widths. Most are made from elastic and have Velcro or hook and loop closures. Some abdominal binders offer secondary lumbar support. Others have straps that hold surgical drainage tubes in place. This inside and outside pressure acts to stabilize the spine and reduce the stress it receives when lifting heavy weights. This is how lifting belts can help to protect against back injuries during lifting.
Features of Product
- Light weight and thin construction, does not peep through the clothes improve patient compliance
- Broad hook and loop tape panel offers better holding and size adjust-ability
- Extra porous webbing improves ventilation and comfort of the patient
- Special nylon reeves prevent rolling over of belt
Directions For Use
Use as per requirement or as directed by the physician.
- Read the label carefully before use
- Keep out of the reach of children
- Store in a cool and dry place
Manufacturer/ Marketer address
1222-D, Sudama Nagar, Indore, MP
Country of origin: India