Tynor Ankle Binder attach cheville (Small)
Ankle binder is an effective device to support, compress and partially immobilize the ankle following ankle sprain to control pain, oedema or inflammation. Composed of two components, elasticized wrap. And compression sleeve, which is knitted on a 3 dimensional computer controlled circular looms. Anatomically shaped and reduced compression on patella
- Improves ankle stability.
- Controlled compression and pain relief.
- Easy ankle movement.
- Four-way stretchable fabric.
Directions for Use
- Simply wear the binder over the ankle.
- No machine wash.
- Air dry in the shade.
- Hand wash using cold water with mild soap.
- Do not brush hard.
- Do not squeeze.
Tynor Orthotics Private Limited, Plot No. 169-170, Sector 82, JLPL Industrial Area,Mohali–160055,Punjab,India,
Country of Origin : India