Tynor B-01 Collar Soft (Firm Density) Child
Tynor B-01 Collar Soft (Firm Density) is used for supporting, immobilizing or adjusting the neck in the flexion, extension, or hyperextension position. Recommended where a partial or controlled immobilization of the cervical region is required.
It is perfect neck support for people suffering from Cervical Disc disease, Torticollis, Postoperative care, etc. It worky by supporting, immobilizing or adjusting the neck in the required position. The Anatomical design of the collar provides uniform support to the mandible and partial or controlled immobilization to the cervical region. In addition, the Perforated material of the collar ensures improved ventilation.
- Uniform support to the mandible, better immobilization with better comfort
- It provides improved ventilation
- Offers high immobilization
- Provides better support
- Ensure snug fitting around the neck, easy application, and quick removal
- Matches skin color, better aesthetics
- Made of very high density (60 kg./m3) P.U. foam which provides good immobilization and better support , despite of no reinforcement, It has a long functional life.
- Covered with hypoallergenic cotton stockinet improves comfort, ensures no allergy or rash even to sensitive skin, has better compliance.
- Anatomical design provides uniform support to the mandible, better fitting and enhanced comfort.
- Perforated collar body improves ventilation, comfort and compliance.
- No hard, bony reinforcement, improves patient comfort.
Directions For Use
Use as per requirement or as directed by the physician.
- Read the label carefully before use
- Keep out of the reach of children
- Store in a cool and dry place
Tynor Orthotics Private Limited, Plot No. 169-170, Sector 82, JLPL Industrial Area,Mohali–160055,Punjab,India,
Country of Origin : India