Tynor Knee Immobilizer 19” (L-42) Small
Tynor Knee Immobilizer 19” an excellent brace to immobilize, support and protect the injured or operated knee while it recuperates. Perfect immobilization of knee at slight flexion post surgery/injury to allow healing. Anatomical shape and use of high quality material ensures optimum comfort for the user. Use of breathable and cushiony fabric further enhances comfort. Easy to use, light weight, Durable.
- Knee Immobilization following severe fractures, injury and dislocations.
- Pre-operative pain conditions.
- Moderate to severe instability of knee.
- Severe OA with instability.
- Early cast removal of the knee.
- Motion control problems of the knee.
- Immediate post operative care.
- Patellar movement control post patella dislocation.
- Immobilization for patient-transportation.
How to Use
- Apply with the wider side placed upwards.
- Wrap the brace so that splints face the lateral and dorsal side of the Knee.
- Patellar opening in the product be placed exactly on the knee.
- Hook loop fasteners be tied using reverse buckle mechanism.
- Each fastener be rigidly tightened one after the other starting from bottom to top.
- It is recommended to close hook loop closures before washing.
- Hand wash with mild detergent and water below 30°C without wringing.
- Dry in shade on a flat surface.
- Do not dryclean.
- Do not Iron.
- Do not bleach.
- Read the label carefully before use
- Keep out of reach of the children
- Store in a cool dry place
Tynor Orthotics Private Limited, Plot No. 169-170, Sector 82, JLPL Industrial Area,Mohali–160055,Punjab,India,
Country of Origin : India