Information about Durex Mutual Climax Condom
Durex Mutual Climax Condom is specially designed to help both of the individuals to achieve pleasure while engaging in intercourse. It is made with the performa lubricant that helps make him last longer and the ribbed and dotted design can increase their pleasure experience thus contributing to their mutual climax.
About Durex Mutual Climax Condom
Discover Durex Mutual Climax designed with both you and your partner in mind. The Performa lubricant helps slow him down, while the ribbed and dotted design helps speed her up for a closer, synced connection. The easy-on shape is for comfort and fit. The condoms also smell better which helps avoid unpleasant distractions and you can relax and enjoy to the fullest. Each Durex condom is dermatologically tested to ensure strength and a high level of protection. No method of contraception can give you 100% protection against pregnancy, HIV or sexually transmitted infections. Please read the instructions, especially when using condoms for anal or oral sex. Try different Durex condoms or indulge in Durex’s Play range of lubricants and ring to make love-making comfortable and exciting!
Features about Durex Mutual Climax
- DOTTED FOR ENHANCED STIMULATION – Durex Extra Dotted condoms have a distinct texture of raised dots, designed to increase stimulation for you and your partner.
- 10 LUBRICATED & STRAIGHT WALLED CONDOMS – Transparent, natural latex condoms shaped with a teat end to be easier to put on and provide a better fit during sex.
- SIZE – All condoms have a length of 180mm and a width of 53 ± 2 mm.
- DISCREET DELIVERY – Condom box delivered in discreet packaging with no branding or indication of parcel contents.
- DUREX QUALITY – With over 90 years of experience manufacturing condoms, Durex is the world’s No.1 brand. All our condoms use only fine quality raw materials and every single one is electronically tested for holes and imperfections.
Directions to use Durex Mutual Climax
- Just before indulging in sexual intercourse put the condom on the erect genital
- The roll should be on the outside
- The end of the condom must be squeezed before putting it on to release any air trapped inside
- While squeezing the end with one hand, one should put the condom on top of the genital and roll it with the other
- Once ejaculation is reached, and while the genital is still erect, hold the condom firmly, and take it off carefully
- Read the label carefully before use
- Store in a cool dry place away from direct sunlight
- Keep out of reach of the children
*Durex Mutual Climax Condoms by industryowl, For any further queries:- mail us at email@example.com
Reckitt Benckiser India Pvt. Ltd.Plot No. 48, Institutional Area, Sector – 32, GurugramHaryana – 122001, India