Information about MOODS Silver 1500 Dots Condom
MOODS Silver 1500 Dots Condom has five times more dots for pleasure that is spot on.
Moods Silver series brings in the Moods 1500 Dots! These green color moods Dotted Condoms are dermatologically and electronically tested for reliable quality. Five times the usual number of dots means five times the extra pleasure that is spot on. This is definitely an offer that you can’t refuse.
Moods extra dotted condoms are very well known to provide tantalizing friction between the penis and vagina wall. Moods Dotted Condoms sensitize the nerves allowing them to stay activated for a longer duration. The structure of the dots of Moods Dotted Condom is designed specifically to enhance the sexual arousals and delivers its promise of multiple orgasms. With five times more than the usual number of dots, silver Moods 1500 dots provide spot-on pleasure increment.
- Prevention of unintended pregnancy.
- Prevention of STDs like HIV, AIDS.
- Promote safe sex.
Direction to use
- Put the condom on the erect genital just before indulging in sexual activity
- The rolling direction should be on the outside. If the roll is on the inside it indicates that condom is inside out. Inside out condom should not be used
- Must squeeze the end of the condom before putting it on to release any air trapped inside
While squeezing the end with one hand, one should put the condom on top of the genital and roll it with the other
- Once ejaculation is reached, and genital is still erect, hold the condom firmly, and remove it carefully to avoid the spillovers
- The user is advised to read the instructions on the condom pack/leaflet before using the condom
If condom comes off during sexual intercourse, do not use the same condom again, one should always use a fresh condom in such a scenario
- Not only the pleasure of lovemaking but also safety and protection needs, are to be kept in mind.
*ADEL 28 Cholesterol Management Drops is sold by industryowl, For any further queries:- mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Country of origin: India