Information about Skore Zig Zag Condom unique ribbed and dotted
- SKORE ZigZag Condom with its unique ribbed and dotted texture, in a patented ZigZag pattern, enhances your pleasure and also heightens your lover’s sensory experience.
- ECO-Friendly condoms – India’s 1st FSC certified condoms; Latex & Packaging material responsibly sourced.
- Condoms delivered in Completely Concealed & Discreet Packaging
- Transparent and lubricated condoms, made from premium quality latex to help reduce the risk of pregnancy and STIs
Step 1 – Take care when handling the condom to avoid unintentional damage. Make sure to check the expiry date before using.
Step 2 – Squeeze the teat at the end, to remove any air and leave enough space for semen to be caught. Then place the condom on top of the erect penis.
Step 3 – Roll the condom down to the base of the penis. Check for comfort — condoms that feel too loose or tight may lead to breakage.
Step 4 – Remove the condom soon after ejaculation. Place the used condom in a bin. Do not flush down the toilet.
01. Are condoms effective against HIV and other sexually transmitted infections (STIs)?
Condoms provide protection against HIV and other STIs. In fact, it is the only contraceptive method that provides STI protection. Imagine Superman, but without the Kryptonite. That’s how you feel while using a condom.
02. How are condoms tested?
From electronic testing to the water leak test, air burst test, and strength test, condoms undergo a range of tests. These are conducted by dedicated regulatory agencies as well as condom manufacturers so that you can go about skoring without any worries.
03. Are condoms fragile or delicate?
No. In fact, thousands of videos online will tell you we are not kidding. To make sure that they are strong, durable, and stay intact, condoms go through rigorous testing of quality at each and every step of the manufacturing process. Therefore, unfortunately, you can never use this as an excuse for not using protection. All you need to do is make sure that you keep your condoms in a cool, dry place and not in your wallet for long periods of time.
04. Can I reuse a condom?
No. Also, eww. Every time you have intercourse, use a new condom. Does not hurt to experiment with different types either.
- The user is advised to read the instructions on the condom pack/ leaflet before using the condom
- If a condom comes off during sexual intercourse, do not use the same condom again, one should always use a fresh condom in such a scenario
- Not only the pleasure of lovemaking but also safety and protection needs, are to be kept in mind
*Accu Chek Active 100 test strips with free lancets are sold by industryowl, For any further queries:- mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org