Information about Viroshield
ViroShield Mouth Spray is a unique scientifically tested enzyme based formulations, which through its oral spray action forms a protective barrier in the throat. It blocks and deactivates virus and thus, prevents infections. This is an oral spray only, not meant for nasal inhalation.
ON THE GO PROTECTION- Viroshield mouth spray is a novel enzyme based formula that helps protect against viral infections in the throat
Its enzyme based formulation is known to break viral proteins, creating a protective barrier to guard the mouth and throat from the virus
Offers 2 puff action for your protection- Helps protect from viral infections in the throat
Take 2 puff (1 dose) every 2 hours upto 6 times a day upon exposure to viral infections
Viroshield mouth spray offers the convenience of usage in a handy pack and comes in a menthol flavour with no bitter after taste.
- Purified Water
- Calcium Chloride Dihydrate
- Hydrochloric Acid
Directions For Use
- Before first use, press ViroShield mouth spray by releasing 5 sprays or until a fine mist appears.
- Open your mouth & aim the nozzle towards your throat.
- Press down on the pump and spray 2 puffs at one time (1 dose) every other hour up to a maximum of 6 times daily during the time you are exposed to the common cold.
- Only for oral use; don’t inhale.
- Read the instructions carefully before use.
- Don’t take the medication for more than 30 consecutive days.
- If you are allergic to any of the ingredients, avoid its use.
- Keep it away from children’s reach.
*Viroshield Mouth Spray (Enzymes based formula) is sold by industryowl, For any further queries:- mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Zydus Healthcare Limited
Country of Origin: India